2 Hour Private Makeup Class
Your 2 hour in-person hands on makeup class with Amanda in the Gold Coast Studio. This consult is specifically for women over 40, 50, 60 and beyond. You can book the Amanda's signature 5 Minute Makeup Masterclass lesson or we can create a bespoke lesson just for you.
* Please note that this is only available for those that can attend our Gold Coast Studio. Click here to read more.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Your 2 Hour one-on-one private makeup lesson. Book Amanda's signature 5 Minute Makeup Masterclass or we can create a bespoke lesson to provide solutions to your specific makeup challenges. Click here to find out more.
Here's how it works:
1. BOOK + PAY FOR YOUR PRIVATE MAKEUP LESSON
Email email@example.com when you are ready to book and we will schedule a time that suits you.
2. TELL ME ABOUT YOU
Send a recent photo, advise of any allergies plus answer a couple of questions so Amanda has a good understanding of you, your lifestyle, skin concerns and what makeup and beauty challenges you'd most like to solve.
3. YOUR PRIVATE MAKEUP CLASS
Attend the Gold Coast studio for your appointment. Arrive with no makeup on and please bring your makeup purse plus any brushes you have with you. This private makeup class is hands-on. Amanda will demonstrate and you will practice on yourself under her careful guidance. The class is fun - we don't take ourselves too seriously - and you'll receive a FREE Beauty Gift Bag and glass of champagne.
4. YOUR BESPOKE GUIDE
One of the outcomes of our private makeup lesson is a bespoke makeup shopping guide just for you. Your personalised suggestions are emailed directly to you. You can shop online or take your list with you to the store.
A COUPLE OF REQUESTS WHILST COVID-19 IS STILL AN ISSUE
We kindly ask that you please:
* Do not bring anyone with you - due to COVID-19 safe practices we are carefully controlling the number of people in the studio at any one time.
* Cancel if you have a head cold, or feel at all unwell. We will not charge you a cancellation fee due to illness and will happily reschedule for when you are feeling better.
* Know that if you are late we may not be able to extend your appointment due to other bookings. Extra time is required between appointment to clean the studio and disinfect all products and tools and keep everyone as safe as possible.